Stockport County 3 Swindon Town 3

Careless Swindon Town surrendered a three-goal lead as bottom club Stockport staged a remarkable recovery to force a draw. Andy King's Swindon's side looked to have victory in the bag when Rory Fallon but them 3-0 ahead midway through the second half.

But Stockport refused to die and produced a memorable finish scoring three goals in a devastating 10 minute spell. It stunned Swindon who had dominated two thirds of the match with new stike pairing Fallon and Jamie McMaster punishing Stockport with some woeful defending.

With Darius Henderson returning to Gillingham after a loan spell and Sam Parkin suspended Swindon had been worried about a lack of fire power.

But Fallon, making only his third start of the season put his side ahead after 13 minutes.

David Duke's shot was parried by goalkeeper Neil Cutler and Fallon following up, fired home the rebound, and it was no surprise when Swindon doubled their lead in first-half stoppage time. Brian Howard's free-kick was headed across the face of goal by Fallon and it was bundled home by McMaster who was making is debut on loan from Leeds United.

Stockport made a spirited start to the second half and were unlucky no to half the deficit when Rickie Lambert's thunderbolt free-kick, struck the inside of the upright and somehow stayed out.

Swindon must have thought there was no way back for Stockport when Fallon scored his second goal of the game with a near post shot from a McMaster headed flick.

Stockport pulled a goal back in the 73rd minute when Luke Beckett raced onto Lambert's throughball and lobbed goalkeeper Rhys Evans. That appeared a mere consolation, though that changed minutes later when Beckett struck again with a low shot after Swindon failed to clear danger in their penalty area.

Their remarkable comeback was completed when substitute Stuart Barlow found the net in the 83rd minute. Lee Cartwright cut the ball back from the byeline and Barlow raced in to slot the ball low to the right Evans.