Barnsley 2 Swindon 2

Andy King changed the line up for this game with Christian Roberts, Rory Fallon, and Sam Parkin all starting up front, and with Sean O'Hanlon as captain.

Barnsley nearly opened the scoring early on when they hit the bar from close range, then Roberts came close to scoring for Swindon, but his shot went wide.

Swindon opened the scoring on 28 minutes against the run of play when his shot was saved at first by the Barnsley goalkeeper Ross Turnabill, but then the 'keeper let the ball go, and it rolled slowly across the line to give Swindon the lead.

Rhys Evans was then lucky not to get himself sent off when he finally was caught out, and handled the ball about a foot outside the box. In the past few weeks he has come very close to doing this, and it was only a matter of time before he went too far. He was shown only a yellow card, when when Bart Griemink has down the same in the past he was sent off. Barnsely's free kick was cleared away to safety by Jerel Ifil.

Barnsley then scored on 40 minutes from inside the box with a goal from Michael Cropra beating the Swindon defence.

In the second half Barnsley hit the bar for the second time in the game, and again the ball was cleared away to safety.

After Evans was made the make a couple of good saves Barnsley took the lead on 70 minutes when a header from Paul Reid.

Jamie McMaster came on as sub for Swindon replacing Rory Fallon, who was given a good reception by the Barnsley fans, as he use to play for them before he move last year to Swindon.

Within seconds McMaster nearly scored from Swindon with a header, but it clashed heads with a Barnsley player, and was injured. After playing only 30 seconds in was then taken off again, and replaced by Grant Smith, who played well in the 15 minutes he was given.

On 82 minutes Swindon equalised with a goal from a close angle by new signing Christain Roberts after a Grant Smith pass in front of the travelling Swindon fans.

This then led to a small protest by the Barnsley fans, with a banner calling for their manager to be sacked, after their poor start to the season.

Barnsley then had Chris Shuker sent off for a second bookable offence after he kicked the ball away, but it was too late in the game to make any difference to Swindon.

Overall a draw was a fair result, with both sides having plenty of chances. Swindon's next game is at home to Sheffield Wednesday on Wednesday evening.